Writing Toolbox

"I don't know what to write about…."

I decided I never wanted to hear one of my students say that again! I made this vocabulary flip chart so students can get ideas of what to write about and so they can include more details in their writing.  And the kids LOVE them!  I have two copies in color at the writing center and one black and white copy on each table.  























Download this writing toolbox from my TpT store {here}!

I also made these posters to hang on the front board.  It tells students what voice level they should be using and where their classwork will go when they are finished. I have found these to be SO useful!  If a student asks me where something goes, I just point to the board!

You can download this {here}! 

Thanks for reading! Check back soon for my student data binders post and a freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 The Therapeutic Teacher , Blogger